Monday, January 21, 2013

Hits


   It's so cool how this blog's name is coincidentally a very popular phrase to bundle with Boolean operators on search engines. (Dudes love Disney, I guess, and dudes love especially searching for it alongside phrases I also coincidentally have done posts on- mostly bed sheet stuff.) Even when it doesn't make any sense-- well, I suppose ESPECIALLY when it doesn't make any sense. Ice Age isn't a Disney film, but if you want to search for it anyway, boom, there I am. It generates so many hits.

   But, also, people continue to search for EMP stuff, which is weird. You'd better be doing that for research purposes only, buddy. Or causing blackouts for, you know, somehow legal purposes. The feds can monitor your search history, you know that? Even with your history deleted, they can track your IP address from the server itself. And besides, I don't think you're liable to get any good hits on Google; that's "deep web" stuff; stuff that can't be accessed through use of search engines. Or at least, I think not. Maybe I'm wrong. Huh. That's, what, two minutes of research, tops? Well, I'd rather be wrong and neglect to do those two minutes of research than be right but have the feds on my tail. My sweet, bushy Tippy Toe tail.

I will make literally any excuse for a good Squirrel Girl reference. Or a bad one. Via Marvel Universe Wiki.
   I've got so many projects running, though, I kind of don't want the hits. Not until after I've already got some of the projects off the ground, at least. When I've proven myself. Which obviously I can't do right now. Right now, it's kind of embarrassing.

   But I guess I'll live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment