Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What the Heck Going On Is

   I haven't posted a post in, like, a week. Or half a week. Or a week and a half, depending on how you look at it. I did get up, a couple of posts (Thespis posts being prescheduled to match their dates...) But for the most part, for the better part of a week and a half, I haven't been posting, even on a real thing.

   Like, what the heck, am I still even interested in this project? Yes. I've still got exactly 100 posts' worth of backlog from not blogging from my mission, and now 8 days here. Washington said, "it is better to offer no excuse than a bad one," and so, hey, I guess I've got no excuse, not that I haven't been working on the blog... just, nothing visible (a whole lotta Hundred Things, headed your way.) Dang, that was just an excuse. Not that all excuses are bad; I hope that one isn't. Nonetheless.

   Back on the mission, I've got my contact card distributed to the elders there, and I had it in time before the January 2013 group got back home December 2014-- I distributed my contact card, with the address of this blog on it, right, so, that's a tacit advertisement that right now it would seem I'm failing to live up to. (Jan 2013 is so far though the only group now at home who received my card on the mission (my own group not receiving it, of course, as it was mailed into the mission after I got home.))

   I do have posts for those days, just none of them very polished yet and thus none of them up yet... I'll just backdate them when I post them up. I'm out of town for a few days starting tonight, so if I don't have anything for you for a couple more days plus don't be surprised...

No comments:

Post a Comment