Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Rawhide Vindaloo w/ Commentary, Cover Page

   Crime! Passion! Toe-tapping musical numbers! Leonardo DiCaprio as Rawhide, Shia LaBeouf as LeCastor, and featuring photo-referenced Jeff Bridges as Rawhide's father.

   This, the cover page, is the last page I completed, and in fact I didn't get to "finish" all of it as, first of all, the swirls in the sky are only two colors, and second of all I couldn't find a translation of the word "vindaloo" into Hindi lettering. You can see I made a Hindi overlay of the translation of "Rawhide" (चमरा से बना हुआ) but I couldn't find the Hindi lettering for the word "Vindaloo." Isn't that word itself Hindi? What's going on there? Don't tell me it's Urdu.

   That's the same background there traced as the one on page 1. I'm not sure if it opens directly onto itself, like the street is on the cover and you flip to the next page but the image doesn't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment