Sunday, July 20, 2014

Rawhide Vindaloo w/ Commentary, Page 18


   Aand any artistic credibility I may or may not have gained through earlier artwork is thrown out the window with the artwork of the arms of Shia LaBeouf's character here. No, I don't know. I don't know what's up with that. I tried disguising it with the borders, but that only served to draw attention to it.

   Also bleeding through besides the panels, the red marker used to ink out the red of the sign: COW GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS. That's probably one of the cleverest gags in the comic, and Cailin agrees, but we had to cut off the top of that, make it less legible to make it more family-friendly. I guess. Either way, not showing the full thing was deliberate. I'm pretty sure to make it more family-friendly. That AD ON at the sign on the door being cut off at the edge of the panel there? ADULTS ONLY, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment