Monday, July 14, 2014

Rawhide Vindaloo w/ Commentary, Page 12


   Here, you can see emphasized, the fat stack of bills behind Rawhide. Quite the haul. Though, wait, no, never mind, I think that's the boards in the wall. Why would I have done that? I don't know.

  You can't see through the page here on Rawhide's "hero shot," because I drew that separately as a character study and liked it so much I cut it out and pasted it into the page. That happened with a lot of hero shots, notably the Sheriff Roadrunner. This is what I think started out using marker around the edges and incorporating the border for emphasis, to disguise the edges. The border goes straight into the brim of his hat in spite of this-- instead of circumnavigating the outside of the hat, which would make more sense as it would actually disguise the border of the cut-out and pasted original drawing, I drew the border onto the page of the hero shot, which is why you can't see it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment