Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Rawhide Vindaloo w/ Commentary, Page 7


   The last thing said was "STOP," the first thing said here is "go." At least I can make the claim of that being deliberate. Find me clever?

   I took the time, with just minutes of the 24 hours left, to look up the word "bank" in... whatever that language is, I forget it now. Hindi, that was it. At least, I took that time and did that with the Rawhide Vindaloo logo. Maybe I had done this one sooner, as it was one of the first things I did on the map and realized I had already written "Canada" and "N.Y." in English.

   That... thing, there, looking surprised in the bottom right hand corner (FUN FACT: off of whom I modeled the surprised guy in Robert Ludlum's The Change Blindness)

Yup, there's a definite resemblance there.
is, not a weird-looking human or half-animal anything, but a ferret-sized ferret. Anthropomorphized into looking more like a human, but that's it, exactly it. He/she is the size of a ferret, and in the foreground here so it looks bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment