Thursday, July 17, 2014

Rawhide Vindaloo w/ Commentary, Page 15


   IT'S! THE! HALF! COW!

   BANDIT!

   That's, like, a trampoline or something that LeCastor's on. I really don't know. Yeah, probably bursting into song about how rad crime is, in public, right after committing a crime, is probably not the best idea. Should have stayed inside, buddy. I guess this is a sort of commentary on how public musical numbers in musicals often lead to situations that wouldn't happen in real life. (Well, yeah.)

   And we are introduced to a figure, standing on the outskirts of the musical number. It's Shia LaBeouf's character, TEXAS RANGER! That hero shot of him looks very like a Shia, so, I  figured, that's who got "cast." He is smoking a cigarette, and the smoke thereof becomes a though bubble (I guess? I'm not sure I planned that) and he recognizes LeCastor's tail. That's what that is. Hey, a beaver tail? Just like the beaver tail of that beaver-tailed guy who robbed that bank a few pages back! He totally had a beaver tail. (I am emphasizing this here because this is the first time LeCastor's... well, Castor(beaver)-ness is even brought up. His name isn't even mentioned till page 23, you know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment