Monday, July 21, 2014

Rawhide Vindaloo w/ Commentary, Page 19


   And here we get to see Rawhide, naked. It's like, the wet sari scene or something. Bollywood. Look, look at his little half-cow tail! This nudity is much less uncomfortable than I remember drawing it. You practically get to see half a bum here, but, I don't know, it's half cow, so it's far removed from inappropriate and actually somewhat wholesome. Anthropomorphizing animals tends to do that somehow. It's like a fourth of a bum, then.

   And it's A PHOTO REFERENCED JEFF BRIDGES, which I literally just traced off the screen of Cailin's laptop. Rawhide's father. This page sports some really good artwork aside from that, but this photorealism here stands out. I guess he's here to tell his son that they're hanging LeCastor. I mean, that' what's implied by this scene, and that's what I meant this scene to convey, but the way it reads it's just random events. So I'm telling you now, at least. I'm telling you that Rawhide's father told him that LeCastor was going to get hanged for thievery.

No comments:

Post a Comment