Wednesday, April 25, 2018

11:00s

Well, I got to implement that idea I had, of not using any electronics before noon. Alright, I did check the time, but that's acceptable I think. Other than that, I didn't even use my fitbit, just cus y'know it was out of juice and all, but one of the productive things I could do was find the charger for it, amongst all the unpacked things I brought home. (First place I checked, so... I got it at least, and my fitbit's all juiced up now.)

Waking up at eleven after a late night of, misreading the time at eleven the previous night, there was only one waking hour in which I had to apply the, electronics-free thing... but I feel I got so much done in that hour, so I'm going to call this a success!

Also anyway I'd better head to bed because mom likes my bedtime to be at 11 p.m. all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment