Friday, April 6, 2018

Thistle Dew (???)

The archives of the seminar videos from a semester only get put up at the end of that semester, so it looks like I have to choose 5 out of the 43 videos from previous semesters. It's more like 33, as well, seeing as how I've already taken the seminar class twice (can you redo, do I want to? probably not.)

There was a party, last day of artist workshop for the semester. It had been scheduled for last week but we had it this week instead, for General Conference reasons. I took home almost a whole pizza (and our apartment also has a free pizza card, not yet redeemed, for passing clean checks, so there's also that as long as I'm on the subject.) We played a few games of, like those mobile-interacting-with-TV party apps; when most people had left, we watched short animated videos on YouTube. Which one do I want to showcase, hmm...


This'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment