Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Final(ity)

Well, I hadn't been planning on doing this till tomorrow, but I did it today...:

I went on the travel study, I watched the art seminars, I got my final grade for Advanced Typography this afternoon and it's passing. I am finished with all my classes now. Not officially, I don't think, but I've sent off my notes from the archived art seminars I watched (I guess the notes are just proof that you've watched that?)

Egad, though- technically I signed up for a full credit of that class, when art seminars are usually only worth half a credit a semester. Does this mean that I need to watch five more seminars? Hm. I've got two days to do so if so, with no other pressing obligations to interrupt me, so.

So I got an email yesterday re: my grad application. It said I'm on track to complete the remaining requirements of my degree (technically it said it appears that I'm on track, but, yeah that's just covering bases I suppose,) and that my application will be reviewed again at the end of the semester to verify that I have indeed completed the requirements. "If you have met all degree requirements, your degree will be posted within 10 business days after grades post for your final semester. ... Diplomas are generally mailed 4-6 weeks after commencement to the address provided in your graduation application."

I'm not sure what that means for graduation, but I think we're, gooooood??? So. Am I walking? I'm walking, right? Walking, and the diploma comes later? Heck, this is hard, I've only done it twice...

No comments:

Post a Comment