Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Noshes FOR THE MIND

One thing I learned yesterday is-- well, I don't think I'll ever fully learn it, but one thing life keeps teaching me over and over and which I actually did yesterday, was get an assignment done early. I've still got a couple hours' work left on the poster, and one or two pages left on the website (designing an e-commerce section, yeesh.) And then compiling the website.

I'm sure I'll have everything done in time though. The poster has priority, since it's the one that need be printed, while the web stuff obviously can stay on the computer....

After that's all done, then, then, I'll finally be able to go through the backlog of art seminars. Yo.

Art Night tonight. A lot of cheeses. We'd been going to play Masterpiece again, but, nope, next week. Ate cheeses instead (and a fine variety of crackers, of course; also strawberries and chocolate and paté and elder-blossom-ade and olives and deli meat and, Carla really went overboard on the nibbles this time 'round.) And, worked on art of course. I made a tarot card, and two cards for Masterpiece. (The four of cups, since you asked so kindly.)

Izzy (and there's this sideplot about her I haven't told you about so I guess I'll just write about that in my personal diary instead but anyway) said that I, something along the lines of, made the coolest art there? Just, the coolest. Which is very awfully kind; I'm honestly just trying to keep up with everyone else's amazing work. Or at least Lauren's. And Izzy's. And Carla's. And stuff. (Lauren, sidenote, didn't show up tonight (finals???); at least they aren't missing Masterpiece (and also working on a few pieces of their own so we're not missing those,) but I couldn't tell her dude I'm finally going to BLFC this year, seeing if she'll be there as well, etc.. Soo maybe next time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment