Saturday, April 28, 2018

Blog/diary Dilemma

Hm, I haven't written in my monthly diary doc in weeks, (already wrote in it this month but I can always return of course,) but it feels like it's sucking some of the vitality out of this blog, the working-things-out bits, because I can be more unfiltered over there. Maybe more rambly; snatching up every evocative idea and connection. I can't even remember what I'd write, right now were I to write there the second time this month, but just the idea that that's there kind of lessens my will to get even vaguely personal here, which is just no fun/good.

Not that it's been that way recently or anything, meaning within the last few days; besides I suppose that's only one kind of content.

I should post to my other blogs more...

No comments:

Post a Comment