Monday, April 30, 2018

The Whole Thing's Just Sketch

This whole thing has been one long, slow-burning, radical hellscape of a day. Fascinating and informative, but also a very long, forced phonecall you can't hang up from because you don't want to offend the nice people on the other end of the line. If this is the way the healthcare industry is incorporated into our economy, the whole thing is kind of unique but very broken. This is not what I'd thought I'd be having flashbacks about, 24 hours ago. But it is.

But uhh I guess I've got a plan now, like health-care wise I mean. Being 26 I'm no longer on my father's coverage, and now being graduated I'm not on the school coverage. I guess so much as shopping around, entering your info in to see what kind of PREMIUMS and COPAYS you'd have, allows companies to... not even the providers themselves, but like these go-betweeners; it's weird but I think I have an idea of what that is because it's one of the jobs they never got back to me on when I tried to jobsearch back in Rexburg... and then they call you, but it's still allegedly okay to give out your credit card info over the phone???

No comments:

Post a Comment