Thursday, April 5, 2018

Things Remaining Up in the Air

Um, so I guess we're practically done with school? I can't say quite yet that I'm practically graduated, but jakers crikey the final project in Advanced Type is completed, and on Tuesday we're just going to be experimenting with type plays, making letters out of random stuff for fun.

I wonder what my grade is. I wonder what I got on my final. It was the one project this semester I put much effort into, so I'd be disappointed if it's less than C. I wonder if it'll be good enough for me to pass the class. Passing grade is, what, D, so I'm not tooooo worried??

But really now's the time to focus on making up those art seminars. Reading the syllabus, you're like only allowed to miss/make up for, two seminars, out of the five, but I think I get a waive on that. I think.

Yep so it's a possibility that I'm graduating from college in a week, but only a possibility. So far.

So yeah I haven't ordered cap and robe yet. It's probably only getting more expensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment