Saturday, December 29, 2018

A.0?

The new laptop will be coming in anywhere between like the beginning of next month to the end of next month. 3.0 is so far on its last legs that it's at 3.1 by now I'd say, and I may never get it working again. If I do get it working, that is to say, it will be by getting it back to 3.0 again somehow. It doesn't even bother flipping to the BIOS screen when I boot it up; it's asking for my keyboard layout preferences at the start. Awesome.

Haha, I got it to the BIOS screen!

In the meantime, since I'm getting a new... nuts, it's at the keyboard layout selection screen again... since I'm going to get a new laptop (at a price greater than the fisheye lens... but I really do need a new laptop, I just proved it with the 3.1 stuff, so nevermind...) it's going to need a name as well, not 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever. Maybe A.0? Or something? I should start another one of those polls, like how I did with the 2.0 branding...

And this time I'm going to have the background you voted on! Never actually did get around to it on 2.0...

No comments:

Post a Comment