Saturday, December 8, 2018

Vague Technical Difficulties

Oh gosh that may actually be a Christmas spoiler so never mind. I don't know who all reads this. But in as vague of terms as possible (but you don't even know whom the gift is for, so I really don't need to be that vague, because even if you knew it wouldn't really be a straightforward guess beyond that) there are some technical difficulties, and not just because 3.0 is so far beyond being 2.1 anymore, but other truly baffling computer problems. You may think I'm some kind of tech expert, but 90% of the time I'm just as baffled as you; I just push forward and find the obvious solutions and stuff. And a different machine entirely would be the easiest thing to do, in this situation. Which tech wouldn't be that easy to track down anymore, so it's not thaaat easy??

No comments:

Post a Comment