Wednesday, December 5, 2018

metaphorical cordyceps

I don't want to be ready for anything. I'd rather spend  my time doing merely the technically productive, instead of actually producing anything. They're very good at hijacking your brain. Like the fungus genus Cordyceps, but looking it up now, what it's doing is hijacking the body of the ant directly, circumventing the brain entirely? So never mind. Other than, I learned about Cordyceps through meaningless puttering around, so, it is a necessary part of my creative process. Like I said. It's technically productive. But it only enlarges the hole of I-should-be-doing-something.

Like, Instagramming? I said I'd IG twice a week, and Wednesday would be perfect for that, but I didn't post anything. Hurh.

And Pretzelize Me, Cap'n hasn't been updated since the beginning of October.

Do you think that adding another social media account for me to do will make me more likely to social media ever? Or like would it do the opposite? Because tumblr is... aw heck, never mind, not tumblr. But as a, medium. As a canvas. When I can't even with the others. nvm

Apparently with most people it's that they social media too much??? My goodness.

Or maybe that's also just a distraction. Maybe it's good that I don't ever social media. sure it would force some productivity into my life, a means to an end and not the end itself, but who needs that means either

in other news , with this computer (the one where you have to ctrl+alt+del and go into task manager in order to open anything because trying to open up windows explorer itself "references a token that does not exist") if you try to type more than four characters into the URL it exits out automatically, and if you so much as click on the URL if you're on a site that has more than four characters (read: all of them) the same applies.
weeeeird

No comments:

Post a Comment