Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas Card 2022???


It's Sir Gawain whose quest for the Green Knight happened at Yuletide. So I broke my computer again anyway. So this crappy image was unreasonably difficult to make, even after drawing. Drew a picture, took a photo of it with my phone, edited it on my phone including cropping and adding the little kiss as a sticker, saved that, took a photo of the screen using Mac Photo Booth (which flipped the image), saved that as an image (Photo Booth photos don't automatically save.) Thought I'd be able to crop the image on the mac but no. Whatever. I'll add some text later, take a photo of the screen using my cell phone, and post that on Instagram. Some time after Christmas, when it's too late to be a Christmas card. Gawain and the Green Knight, also kind of a New Year's thing; the twelve days of Christmas start on the 25th, not end on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment