Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Errands (Boring)

This has been a day! The afternoon at least. I went into town and ran, like, three errands! And then came home and fed Grandma and then went to Michael's house for like an hour and a half and went to the Jamiesons' for like half an hour... Alright so it doesn't sound exciting but I picked up some contact lens fluid at CVS... woo.

Anyway I designed the prototype logo for the Valentine 5K and got to show it (off?) and I took my computer back into town again, I'm hoping and praying that things turn out ideal therein but am willing to accept any outcome... even if the computer is dead forever or something, the more I think about it the more I'm certain that I do want to finish that big project that's mostly lost by now. In some form or other at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment