Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Short e-mail Story (about e-mail)

I'd been idly wondering how long ago I'd gotten my computer, for, no reason really (alright that's a lie, for like, warrantee reason, but I think running computer hot render for days definitely falls outside of purview of manufacturer defect) and I get settled in here at this laptop, sign back into my email at the tab I'd had that opened up at- and the email it had left off at is the "your order has been shipped" message for the desktop computer! And it was at the beginning of August of last year anyway, wouldn't have been that hard to check anyway, that's just serendipitous. (And the reason I needed to log into my email in the first place was to check if any orders had been shipped yet, for this year's Christmas this time of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment