Saturday, December 10, 2022

Nativity Shows 2022

 Were the live nativity performances not so early on in the month I probably would not have agreed to be part of them again this year, but they were so I did. They've wiped me out each night we put them on, but now they're over for the season. It was a rainy miserable sort of evening, the wind dying down just in time for the weather to turn drizzly instead; the rain getting worse and worse throughout the night but never so bad we had to cancel a performance like I'd hoped. Probably wouldn't have agreed to be part of today's performances had I known we would actually go through with them, outside in this weather. Saturdays are the most popular for the performances, which help up even today. Audience members had umbrellas; we performers did not. Like I said I'm drained after these performances on a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment