Sunday, June 24, 2012

Because Even if There Is No Such Thing as Notability, There Is Such Thing as Notability

   I've been working mostly on Persistence of Memory-type stuff, so I really don't have much of anything for you today. Well, I've got loads of stuff, but none of it is really connected in a very well-defined way, and all of them could be expanded into their own posts, so I think I'll do that. I'll start with this one, since it may or may not be what is causing me to work mostly on Nepenthe today rather than put up a real post for you:


   It sure is disarming when you're browsing TV Tropes with an idea in mind, and (rather than getting carried away in wiki surfing like you're probably expecting) find the exact trope page you want, (maybe even staying on it, whatever, that's not my point,) but realize that the example you have of the trope that you clearly expect to be there on the trope page and would relish in seeing there isn't there and in fact doesn't exist because it's still fictional, that is, from a project you haven't completed yet and is still just in your head. It really spurs you to get going on said project.

No comments:

Post a Comment