Friday, June 8, 2012

Post THE ONE HUNDRED-ELEVENTH, In Which Unnecessary Repetition is Duly Cued

   I've been working on this one since the idea came to me last summer. My attention was renewed in it after I realized that it can sort of be taken as a metaphor for heaven somehow. It's somewhat short, but very sweet, and I don't know, I guess I just feel that if I expanded it at all I would be repeating myself unnecessarily.

   I sure do hate repeating myself unnecessarily. Waste, you understand. So, I feel that I would be unnecessary repeating myself if I expanded it. Though it is kind of short. But, very sweet. So I won't expand it. Because I would be repeating myself unnecessarily if I did. Because I've said pretty much all there is to say in it in it, so if I expanded it it would repeat itself unnecessarily. And yes, I realize that not all of that repetition was unnecessary.

So here it is.

ANIMAL CROSSING
Can you hear it? Can you hear off in the distance?
See the fog clear out, see it pull into the station.
You can go just where you're gonna go.
To the place where the lights are bright,
To the place where the air is transparent.
New friends to meet and get to know.


You can do just what you wanna
You can go just where you're going.
In Animal Crossing.
(Hee-hoo-ooh)
(Hee-hoo-ooh)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment