Thursday, June 7, 2012

Not And But With

   I really don't have much to say today. I'm mostly working on getting Nepenthe down, and I've got so many ideas on that bouncing around in my head right now that it's hard to work on something else, like, blogging or anything. So I guess I won't. No, I'm not going to tell you what my new ideas are. You're just going to have to find out for yourself when you read the thing. Suffice to say, really solid ideas. I'm really getting into the fictional world in the story, getting into these characters' heads, getting into the fictional science in the story, and coming up with some mind-blowing stuff. It's going to be huge. Maybe I'm making it sound like I'm boasting of myself. I'm not. I'm just showing how much I believe in this thing. I am genuinely excited. It's thrilling to be a part of it.

   But I really can't give away any of the specifics. Except with Cailin, of course. (I was also thinking of how our names would be on the book, not making it look like we're a "couple." I think "with" is good. "With" Cailin Taylor. K. Allen Taylor? How's that sound? I like that. Anyway.) With all of you other people: I guess I'm just posting to say, I've got ideas, but I can't share them with you. Aww.

   Maybe after the funeral I can start posting on things and projects not directly related to, inspired by or spurred by Adam's death. I was working a lot on Other//half when it happened. Maybe I'll tell you about that. But as for now, I'm on a kick of getting things accomplished in the time I've been allotted. Tomorrow, maybe I'll post some new lyrics or something. But for now, all I have to say is that I've got things to say, but I'm saying nothing. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment