Thursday, June 14, 2012

Songs I Can't Get Out of My Head (In a Good Way, I Guess?)

   Sometimes the sidebar advertises things at you, and sometimes those advertisements are for things worth advertising. That's always a nice surprise. Things being shared are shared, because that's what you'd want to happen if you were in that position. So, since I posted a video for an upcoming film project yesterday, I feel like I should do the same thing again today. What could possibly go wrong? The worst thing you could be is right. No, really. Who wants to carry around that burden? Anyway.

   This guy, Noah Silver, really wants to do the song for the end credits of Ender's Game. Taken out ads and everything. He wants everyone who can to spread the song he's written for it around so that he is in a position to do so. Since this is the exact question that I want to know the answer to from Roberto Orci, and also hey who wouldn't want to do the end credits song for Ender's Game (people who vehemently disagree with OSC on political issues? I really don't know), I feel as though I should plug shamelessly and share the song here. It's genuinely not bad! (Though I'm not sure whether the feeling of the song will fit the film. Meh, don't say we didn't try.)(The visuals for the music video are really nothing special, supplied from the Ender's Game Marvel comics (which you should totally check out) as well as the cover of the book there at the beginning and a behind-the-scenes pic of the monitor from endersgameblog.tumblr.com there at the end. So, you really don't have to watch the thing. Just listen to it in the background or something if you want to.)

   There's probably other people who want to do the credits song for such a major motion picture with as much filkiness as this, (among them yours truly), and I'd be happy to share those as well, if you've got any. It's not like a little competition's something I'd be unwilling to put up with- er, something up with which I'd be unwilling to put. But as for now, this is the one across which I've stumbled, so this is the one for which I'm rooting:


No comments:

Post a Comment