Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stuff I Did Not Blog Sunday, Part II: Because I'm Writing a Book

   What, me? No, no. I've just been getting in the writing mood by listening to the wonderful Writing Excuses podcast. If this is your first time hearing of it, if you're a genre writer, then this is your new best friend/lover. Fifteen minutes long, because you're in a hurry, and we're not that smart. Though usually they run a few minutes longer than fifteen minutes, you'll want to takes your time out for this, and its hosts are some of the most brilliant artists on the scene: it's hosted by Mistborn author Brandon Sanderson, I am Not a Serial Killer author Dan Wells, Schlock Mercenary creator Howard Tayler, and Shades of Milk and Honey authoress (and professional puppeteer!) Mary Robinette Kowal. If you did not just bleed a little from your eye sockets or from the nose at all just there, just from the sheer force of how awesome that is giving you an explosive aneurysm (or something), then you're a terrible person and Santa probably hates you.

   I'd put up some samples for you to listen to right here, but they're all so good. If I have nothing to post tomorrow, I've got a few in mind that deal directly with stuff I've blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment