Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hadn't

So I'm taking down 100 board game companies as contacts/clients to art at, for my artbiz class (tracking them, tracking them down, so sorry. Though I suppose that "taking down" could refer to recording their information, and yes it is a list, so either way I guess.) I'm at 75 right now. We're actually supposed to call one of our potential clients as well, which  sound scary but it's just talking to folks who are human beings and all. Still, I don't think I'd be able to track down Colby Dauch's personal phone number or anything, even if I thought I were worthy at all to work alongside Fernando Suarez, John Ariosa et al...

I have managed to locate a couple awesome candidates to approach though. I'd tell you about them here. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment