Saturday, February 18, 2017

Missing: Dino

Trying (but not very hard right now because there's other stuff to be doing) to make this blog look more professional, by adding some margin space between the edges of the post frame and the post body. I stumbled across my own blog almost as a stranger a couple of days ago, and so with fresh eyes I was able to see what's keeping this blog's design from being comfortable to read. Needs better margins. Feels kinda skeevy, at its current level of tightness. I'm sure I could find out what to adjust in the source code of the blog's appearance itself, but I haven't really found a place to change the margin width in any tools or settings easily available, not that I've tried terribly hard, or at all.

(20 Minute Later EDIT: okay, I found it, HTML line 376. See if that feels better, or if I need to adjust it further.)


Old latest layout of blog.


Anyway.

If you are not down with Sir Peter Ustinov in yellowface then you have no soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment