Saturday, February 11, 2017

Moneys!

I've also archived an Excel file of my monetary transactions from my bank account end. Looking at it now, I'm not entirely sure how this gets me any closer to untangling the gordito knot (it is small and fat and distinctly non-sliceable) that is my, straightening out was the term I used, of my financial aid vs. my don't-have-to-use-for-school funds. But it seemed important all up till now, so I will trust my past self's judgement.

Meanwhile for Dan Burr's "Business for the Professional Artist" class (and apparently he's the same Dan Burr who's illustrated all those glurge-y Mormon (as distinguished from "LDS") books like the one about the testimony glove and the one about young Tommy Monson setting the field on fire, which books I've never really paid much attention to because they're, what they are) (and also apparently my "Motion (Linear)" teacher Tim Howe was roommates and coworkers with my Information Design teacher Will Frohn, and is the guy who did the motion design for the Reese's peanut butter cup commercials where the bite gets taken out) we need to come up with a business plan, which means coming up with a list of 100 potential clients, and I was all, how am I going to do that, before I realized today, board game companies, yo.

And that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment