Sunday, December 3, 2017

Cookie Baked in My Brain

I'm, well I can't seem to load the other blog at the moment, my writing blog, and that's okay; I didn't really do writing today anyway, and if I'd post there today it would be to talk about writing-type activities. Which I can always do over here on this blog, and also I didn't really have a topic today anyway. Also I actually want to get to bed at, sometime tonight, so.

I'm pretty proud of the anachronominion, even as it stands rough-hewn and unpolished. Maybe polishing it would actually take away some of this, I don't know, maybe it'd even add to it: but it definitely feels like something that only I could write. I would elaborate, but I think that statement stands on its own.

O/h meanwhile, sure let's also say that it's that way. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment