Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Killers - A Great Big Sled ft. Toni Halliday

I post these up when they come to me from nowhere, just getting a song stuck in my head and thinking, you know what's a good Christmas song? That one.

Like this one.



Only "Christmas in L.A." is stuck in my head right now because I looked that one up thinking it may have been the one that had forced its way into my head this morning. And having looked that one up, well it's forced its way into my head as well.

Anyway. The last reshoots of Tony Boi were completed today; I'll receive a copy of the entire edited short film over Christmas break sometime, once it's done.

I finished the first episode of my new series last night/this morning, as well. It's intended to be more, current events-y, and it looks like both of the subjects I discuss are resolving themselves already (that was fast,) so I'm not posting it here (maybe I'll post it on my wordpress) as it's very much a yesterday thing. And I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment