Thursday, December 7, 2017

What Are We Made Of?

Roommates are a big issue. Compatibility thereof at least. I've lived with some terrifying roommates before. Figured I'd just have been married by the time it comes to make this sort of decision. Bad at picking up after myself, like, the thought just doesn't occur to me. And I take up a lot of space, like, just leave my stuff out and let it sprawl. I think it'd have to be someone I already know, like my brother now.

Has there ever been an absurdist comedy set in the Cthulhu mythos? SHIFTING GEARS NOW OF COURSE. Just think that it'd be the only real genre that fits there, besides horror I mean. I'd been going to call it Flesh and Bone, but that's already the name of some ballet drama on STARZ? Like, what the heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment