Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Card 2017

Last night I painted the wall of the den for my dad. We built a family history center for him, with a crafty FamilySearch logo as the centerpiece. I did the wall part, with my bro and sis on the non-brown boxes.


The Zootopia plushies represent my mom and dad; they were in their stockings, from me. I only ship Nick and Judy platonically currently, but that's adorbs.

With my painting of the wall, on Christmas Eve, I'd figured that'd be my Christmas card for the year, like the arts that I post up every year somehow.

For my idea of a more traditional, art-type Christmas ecard though, I'd been thinking of something that's reflected my interests lately like video games or Stranger Things, but I had no ideas up until five seconds ago when I crapped something out. It's, "Mercy Christmas."


She's got a tiger on her head.

Yeah I'm totally considering the other thing to be the card for this year though.

No comments:

Post a Comment