Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Medium Strength?

I've got my script all scripted out for tomorrow's fresh new episode of Pretzels, Prints, Repeat. It seems a lot bolder, but there's something I'm still missing out on that would fit it uniquely to the medium. Right now it just feels like a particularly detailed post on my blog. Since I talk about the news on PPR, keeping things kind of ephemeral, sometimes I think perhaps it would be better if these were just blog posts. It's quite vexing. Maybe there IS a reason why YouTube is mostly just a bunch of reviews and let's plays and reaction videos and, cats. Playing to the strength of the medium. While my medium... well, I just get wordy again. Ten minutes of me talking. Woo.

I've been feeling fresh and full of idears lately, so I'm sure I'll possibly think of something between now and then.

But I'm just one subscriber away from having the same number of subscribers as I do blog followers...!

Also the Three Kings thing arrived yesterday, so you can blog about that now Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment