Friday, December 15, 2017

Shopping Almost Done

I have $23.75, and still need to go Christmas shopping.

D:

Actually, it might already be done. Or, almost done. I've got ideas for stocking stuffers, so we're good there... but that's not the only money I lack.

There is still one semester left. There's two more payments due rent-wise, $626 total, which means I pay $1876.49 and am done.

I owe $1250.49 to the school by the end of the month somehow. $251.49 of that is from this semester's snazzy new health insurance plan; half a semester's insurance is ~$250, $490 per semester. There was a small charge on top of the $249 half-semester insurance for switching plans. 999 minus 490 is 509, tuition is 501, where are the other $8 coming from?

I went to go check it out yesterday, and arrived four minutes late to the Bursar's office.

I need a job. I'm making through Plasma enough to feed myself, but the body is more than food. I have subscriptions; I'm going to need to cut back on my Patreon support this month between the two weeks without donation and the fact of gift-giving.

I've got one last shot at applying to a place. That isn't Taco Bell.

I've managed to get through college without accruing any debt.*

I've also managed to get through college without accruing any marketable skills. "And you lose some," concluded Tom winsomely.

*Except to my mom. But that was an avoidable, thing, and my bad entirely. I just had to rush in...

No comments:

Post a Comment