Thursday, March 15, 2018

Blogging from 2.0 Again

This is the first time blogging from my laptop in over a week. Before during and after the Santa Fe trip I used my Kindle... which coincidentally I can't seem to find right now; I think it's in my bedroom though, hold on....

This computer well it still crashes frequently. And I haven't been able to successfully open up InDesign on it (very important for the current project in class) for, like, a month... I guess I'll use a computer at school to throw something together.

I made it to class today; unprepared, but I made it. We were supposed to have a printout of, the final rough draft of an 8-page thing; just the PDF is due as a final on Tuesday.

I've still got a few leaks, pains and aches, but right now the strongest of these seems to be from my jaw. I don't think it's illness-related; it could just be from irregular flossing. But it hurts something. All the way up to my still-pink eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment