Friday, March 2, 2018

March 2nd Stuff: Tony Boi Premiere, etc

And the video I tried to take today was in the dark, so you can't see anything. Sigh. Actually though I got really got footage and photographs of the premiere itself, just not any of my blogging about it.

So there was a meeting this morning about the travel study trip... I really don't want to talk about it, not that anything bad or embarrassing happened, but that I already did talk about it, attempting to vlog. So I'll tell you about eating fish and chips, and walking home half dead.

Lunch time. Saving my money up for the trip (if all goes well plasma-wise I should have something like $62 for souvenirs) I don't want to spend money on food-- but I still need to eat. I still have had that gift card for Frontier Pies, which I may or may not have told you about. I'd thought I'd had $15 in it, was hoping for $25, but in reality it was $10. A $7.99 special, plus tax and with 18% tip, comes out to $9.99 exactly. Only, tip from gift card, kind of a funny situation since the money isn't real... so what I could do, is just give them the gift card entirely, take a penny from the take-a-penny. And my waitress would own my gift card.

And more happened today but I'm done talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment