Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tues 2:00s

Time constraints prevented me from talking about this in last night's post, but that's a good thing because today didn't go all like how I'd thought it would. See, computer repair costs money-- I've got $50ish, and diagnostics alone'll run me $30 (with that fee waived and absorbed into repair fees if I then decide to sorting for a repair.) I'd been going to, finally, go into the plasma center today, but Tuesdays are apparently very busy-- with my homework due at 4:00, and class starting then, only getting out after the biomat's closed down, I had one shot for the day: 2:00, when the library (doing my homework in the McKay's Mac Lab, being computerless myself) shuts down for an hour and a half so that people can attend devotional (which I seldom do, because it's always basically the same thing each time.) Only, Tuesdays bring busy, 2:00 was not available. Any time before that would mean cutting into my homework time, so. I took a nap instead. And am finally, FINALLY, going in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment