Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Throughout the Rest

Font size, LARGE. Verdana mode, ACTIVATED. All's good on a technical level. Ready to post!

Or well perhaps um y'see I would be if I had any ideas. Guess I'll actually, like, discuss what's going on right now...

Okay. Tomorrow Wednesday, art night in the evening and, it's the only time I can squeeze in going to go see Early Man; there's classes and/or whatnot on all the other days forthwith. Fathom Events is also doing a Studio Ghibli celebration series, Ponyo tomorrow, but that's never been my favorite Ghibli film, so I can miss that one for Art Night. (Maybe one day I'll go back and break down how many times I've mentioned that phrase and the math of, how many times I've capitalized against how many times I've left it un-.) 

Thursday, class. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, right when I'm beginning to have fun with this class again. We're supposed to have the website due, alongside the 8-page pamphlet/booklet. Thursday is also Ready Player One; super psyched for it. There's a $20 bundle that includes a ticket and a virtual reality experience, starting at 7:00. Class letting out at fifteen till, we'll see if I can make it.

Friday. The on-campus artist workshop are having an end-of-the-semester party. Friday is also the final Foreign Cinema night of the semester. The trend seems to be, we usually end with a silent movie. I'm not sure if I've told you about the foreign movie of the week before last, but it's called A Man Called Ove and it's amazing.

Saturday. General Conference. Last day of the month as well. I remember what I'd been going to post today; the Easter video the Church put out. Redoing their first one, still the best one as well so I'm glad.

Good for now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment