Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Muh Boddie

It doesn't hurt to swallow now, and my earholes oop nvm there they go, guess they do hurt still. But I can open my eyes now, so that's good.

So I was in the bathroom and looking at myself, naaaked, and I am one smoking hot specimen of human being, and I'm all, even if I could, I wouldn't change anything about this body. (Sometimes I think I'm a but pudgy but I really pull that pudge off if there's not any clothes over it.) And then I'm all, if I could. Then I'm all, well maybe I'd get a haircut, but then I'm all, wait haha that's, something I can do. 

But if there were anything in my life I could change, would I?

And then I'm all, yeah I'd have more money.

It's just, every time I see someone less fortunate than I, I can't just, not support them. And that's everyone (see the, how hot I am, thing above, etc.) And so I never have money, like, there's this kickstarter, which unfortunately went through. How am I eat, kind of thing.

Several mental hurdles later, though, maybe I can make MONEY, by ALSO blessing people, not with money but with my gifts??? It IS obvious, and it IS something I already knew, but it's one of those things you have to figure out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment