Sunday, March 11, 2018

What Time is It I Don't Even

As long as I'm writing this down anyway WILLIAM RANDOLPH HEARST I might as well record that I should get one of those, a recorder, not a publishing/ hippopotamus magnate, I mean; by which recorder I mean a voice recorder (preferably with, like, ALL the storage space,) I can ramble all the good ideas I come up with. Does this typeface have serifed 
I's? It does, where have I seen that recently...

'Cos like my ideas are jerks, only comin' at me as I try an' sleep. Sometimes I get up to write them down (and thus paradoxically free them??) but gurgle Hitler Hitler... (the autocrat-type function sufficiently amuses me some times, such as with the word "autocrat" itself (anarchist, that time.))

Hurgle gurgle gurgle, I just want to sleep.

Is there a way to swap go-to-bed feels with wake-up-now feels? I should still get a recorder.

Also I seems to have losted my camera's mike's windguard fuzzy on the trip somewhere... You know what else is a good idea JEFF GOLDBLUM, if I'd have stickered my name on it somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment