Monday, March 26, 2018

Calculations Warm

All these thoughts and calculations tumbling through my head. Some of them are mathematical, but not all. How much money I have right now, how much money I'll make this week, how much money I'll spend this week. When's the date for this, will I make it to this in time, how far apart are these two events. Are the mathematical ones. Would this be worth it, how would my parents react, where would we sleep, are non-mathematical. But still calculations.

I guess my head is more fit for numbers than I'd thought.

I've been thinking about disclosure as well. Why am I so open about things, can a man be honest without needing to tell his life story. I suppose that by and large most people probably can, but anything less than the whole truth feels weak somehow. Floodgates, is the term I use. So much as mention where I served my mission, that opens up a host of them, the circumstances behind every thing. Am I immodest? Am I exhibitionist? These questions crop up, going into so much detail on my life, in my vlog I'm filming now. 

Running out of time, is what I am. Have to post this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment