Monday, March 12, 2018

Hellth

So my physical health is... getting better. I must have run into a cat or dog or just like a something somehow, because my eyes are just all, doing the allergy thing. Still don't hurt as much as my throat when I swallow, though that's gone down a lot. I've got this cough as well. And mucus. And still might be running a slight temperature. Whatever it was that I must have caught down in New Mexico, and oh yeah my ears deep down in 'em hurt a bit too, especially when I yawn, which I'm doing right now because it's, it'd be almost 2:00 if it weren't daylight savings, or, no, wait... I have become sitcom levels of stupid in terms of math ever since not needing such classes anymore, but spring forward should mean it would be, still last night, alright... whatever bug anyway, I think I may be able to not need a sick day from class tomorrow. Today. I still might want one though.

Mental health mostly. I spent the longest time today overcoming my anxiety by completely ignoring my homework/responsibilities, and hey what do you mean that doesn't actually overcome my anxiety, it just makes it worse? Haha, ha, yes. Yes.

Urgh, I am coughing my lungs out here. Maybe I WILL need a, physical health, day off tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment