Tuesday, May 1, 2018

My Poor Baby's Scarred

I could use the sleep, I suppose. It's May now, which means a host of things, not that I could list them off very easily. These things get more and more elaborate; systems start off simple and complexity and, fall apart I guess. I guess I wish I could explain everything I mean, but I don't think I mean anything by anything.

So yeah I could use the sleep.

There's still a screaming anxiety in my heart, the phone could ring any second, and trap me in a conversation I can't extricate myself from. I don't even get social anxieties. But anyone can feel pressured. 

Not having a job/money either, or, yesterday, insurance. But not those at all, right now. Guy on the phone yesterday guessed, anxiety about insurance. But that wasn't it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment