Tuesday, November 20, 2018

27 Topics

I need a list of, there's 9 days left, three sessions a day, 27 topics each to write 1,000 words on. Usually I can get 800ish, tease it out to 1000. Had a spot of trouble getting 3,000 words in today, with my birthday and all. Thanksgiving is probably going to be tougher. But I'll be more prepared for it.

I have a Doc comprised entirely of the bracketed portions from last year, all 4,455 words of them. Expanding those 4,455 words to 50,000, I wondered over on my writing blog the technicalities of the word count there, whether they do or don't count and whatever. I already asked that question, so I'm going to ask a different one now.

What will those 27 topics be? 

There's a lot that needs to be done in the dreaming at the end; I've figured some of that stuff out. But I really want to read Gormenghast to see how that handles action, because I've got a very specific writing style in my head for how the dreamtime goes...

Also, need to do my vlog this month. And one more video. Though I've already filmed much for that, actually.

I haven't watched a single movie all month. I've seen one episode of the Office, and one episode of Burn Notice, but other than that, I haven't really had the time to invest in many other non-writing things.

I mean, I played a lot of Overwatch today. I lost 101 points playing ranked, just kept losing and losing and losing. I'm sure Blizzard would just, give those points back to me, if I explained it was my birthday, but I think my gift today is learning to live with the consequences, even if it's not your fault and it's your teammates who just suck and don't know how to group up and push the point, group up and push the point, it shouldn't be that difficult, and what the heck don't switch up the team comp now, we were balanced, we need another healer, dangit! Some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment