Friday, November 9, 2018

Yeti Movies and Also Genesis (the band)

The trailers to UglyDolls AND Missing Link dropped today. Missing Link turns out to be not just 'squatch but 100% yeti, I mean he IS a sasquatch but he visits his yeti cousins as a plot point that hadn't been in the synopsis, so it's actually also 100% fitting into the yeti trend we're seeing lately, is what I meant by 100%.

SO I've been looking for another song, it's from the 80s, and the vocalist kinda sounded like Paul Simon, and it was awesome, but that's about all I've got? It occurs to me that it may have been Genesis, because Phil Collins kinda sounds like Paul Simon, but I think I would recognize Phil Collins but I can only kinda recognize Peter Gabriel?, but you guys Genesis have been around since the late 60s, apparently, and there's like such a back catalogue even in the 80s that it's like, nope, I think I would have recognized Phil Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment