Friday, November 2, 2018

Five Star!

It is the funniest ***** thing. Going through the Doc of the first draft, and I'm actually kind of excited for NaNoWriMo because it's reminding me why I loved the story and characters in the first place, but checking all the parts that I need to fill in and shifting them over to a fresh Doc, I noticed something. I'm not sure if it's Docs that's doing it, or a plug-in on this computer, or what, but checking Docs from my laptop, (which is working now!! but in order to do it I had to pry off the keyboard so until I screw it back on (if I screw it back on) I have to borrow an external keyboard from another computer, so there's that) it's fine an' it doesn't do this, so,  that's funny, and it's just in Docs too so it could be a that-Chrome-Docs-specific thing, but anyway I'm rambling now I really don't know what...

But it's censoring out all the naughty words in my first draft of Anachronominion, but it's mostly just catching non-naughty words?

Like, the phrase "cum grano salis," Latin for "with a grain of salt," was replaced by "***** grano salis." Because the Latin word for "with" also means, something else, in English... (Hm, speaking of, I should have a scene in the Funny Home puppet show where they drop gunge down onto people, perhaps when they say the SECRET WORD OF THE DAY; it's just so perfect why don't I have that yet am I allowed to add onto the story past its publication date?!)

It bleeps out the work "jerking," as well, because that word could be naughty if you use it right. So that's hm.

But the funniest one would have to be the mention of, the Mary Poppins actor (Quintupleasterisk) Van (Quintupleasterisk).

Anyway I just want to make Funny House TTDECBA canon now, can I do that?, that way the 4k+ words I wrote for it technically count toward NaNoWriMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment