Wednesday, November 14, 2018

tryna succeed but i cant even breaks

Breaks are essential, and them's the breaks. But today I wanted to break from EVERYTHING. Not my best day, but it was pretty solid in terms of productivity, since apparently I DIDN'T take today to break from everything. I need to Instagram. I'll do it tomorrow. And, heck, YouTube this weekend? Not having a job is turning out to be a fulltime job.

I was up to 16 IG subs again, then back to 15, and I'd meant to charge my phone but forgot so I can't check it right now. I'd thought my latest video jumped from like 12 views to like 18 in a short amount of time, but I'd just misread 13, and I haven't gotten any since then, and like the first 8 views are from me, adding closed captioning and stuff like they said to, in this "how to grow your youtube channel" video. I guess they never said results were guaranteed.

how do people even i mean i just don't

No comments:

Post a Comment