Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thnksgvn n wrtng

Maybe doing things other than writing has fueled me. Not with prompts and ideas or anything (though shoot going into the Thanksgiving day feast I had several good ideas I'd wanted to write down, I think I remember them,) but just with, like, life or something. There was something of an empty hole, but that's just the feeling of having something you need to do but not doing it. (Maybe that sentiment was one of the ideas that came to me for me to write down, I don't know. Wouldn't doubt it.)

Also I realized today I may have a very mild peanut allergy; I always thought that the scratchiness at the back of my throat after eating peanuts sometimes was just like peanut crumbs getting stuck back there somehow, but I only realized today it might be like a rash or something. I'm still gonna eat peanuts, of course; eating thanksgiving trail mix later on in the day with peanuts in it, my throat was totally fine. Allergies are for the weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment